Monday, October 8, 2012

Chook Fook 祝福


Spiritual “Chook Fook” day on 3rd of October
十月三日之神圣祝福日


What is the purpose of Spiritual “Chook Fook” ?
神圣祝福日的目的是什么?

The purpose of Spiritual “Chook Fook” is to attain “spiritual awakening”.
神圣祝福日的目的是为了让大家得到“神圣觉醒”。



When did we first organize Spiritual “Chook Fook” day on 3rd of October?
十月三日之神圣祝福日是在哪一个年份开始进行?

Our Spiritual “Chook Fook” day was first organized on 3rd of October 1999.
神圣祝福日的活动是于一九九九年十月三日开始实行。



When we pray to the Creator, what do we pray for?
当我们拜天公时,我们需要向天公祈求什么?

When we pray, we seek the Creator’s blessings for our brothers and sisters to pray to the Creator with their mind, body and soul, for them to be more spiritually aware while practicing to be a whole man, pray for their daily safety, their good health, their success in life and their wishes to be granted.
当我们拜天公时,我们会向天公祈求赐福给兄弟姐妹们以灵感、肉体、灵魂拜天公,希望天公赐福,让他们做到具备神圣,成为全人,并祝福他们出入平安、身体健康、做事顺利、万事如意等等。



How do we “Chook Fook”?
我们如何进行祝福?

On 3rd of October, brothers and sisters in white attire will congregate at a selected venue. We start by singing the song of the Prayer. We then pray for the Creator’s blessings for everyone before departing. Brothers and sisters are grouped according to their residential areas. Upon arrival, we sing the song of the Prayer to let them know that we have arrived. After singing, we pray for the Creator’s blessings for the family. We will present our anniversary card to the family and spend some time sharing the latest information or to renew our relationship. Light refreshment is sometimes prepared by the host family but this is optional. The Prayer will be sung once more before leaving to visit the next family.
十月三日祝福日当天,兄弟姐妹会身穿白色衣服聚集在指定场所,齐唱经文歌后便集体拜天公祝福给全部兄弟姐妹。接着大家分区出发到每一个兄弟姐妹的住所去祝福。每抵达各家各户,我们都与该家庭成员齐唱经文歌一遍,接着拜天公祈求天公赐福予他们。我们会献上一张贺年卡及祝贺他们,大家借此机会交流一番联系感情,逗留的时间随意。各家庭可以选择性准备食物以及饮品招待到访者。离开前,大家再次齐唱经文歌一遍。



Why do we have to “Chook Fook” for every family?
为何我们要逐户祝福给兄弟姐妹呢?

Baitiangong is akin to a big family where everyone is a brother and sister, thus we have to seek the Creator’s blessings for all.
拜天公如同一个大家庭,大家都是兄弟姐妹,所以我们互相祝福以期天公的赐福。





Please refer to our Baitiangong Wiki 

请游览BaitiangongWiki网站